STUDENT HOUSING NEAR MSU PARENTS
5 Reasons to Live at Victory
- Location – The Victory Student Housing collection is located just blocks from the MSU campus.
- Renovations – All properties are newly renovated with hardwood style floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and air-conditioning units.
- Fully Furnished – No trips to IKEA. No moving trucks required. Bed frames, mattresses, dressers, couches, desks, tables, chairs are all included.
- Hassle-free Utilities – $80 monthly amenity fee covers all of your utilities: electricity, water, gas, sewer, trash, WiFi and Direct TV. No additional credit checks, liability or awkward conversations with roommates.
- Options – Five types of apartments: Studios, one, two, three and four bedroom units.
Victory East Lansing is independent from MSU, and not dormitories, but because of our proximity to campus, it is an ideal choice for students. We rent to all qualified applicants, regardless of student status.
The Victory portfolio is managed by Asset Campus (“Asset”). Founded in 1986, Asset is the largest property management company in the nation for campus living.
At Victory East Lansing we rent by the bed space. There are five types of apartments at our properties: Studio, one, two, three and four bedrooms. We lease each bedroom individually so you are welcome to bring roommates, or we can provide roommate matching if needed.
A guarantor is a person that will guaranty the obligations under the terms of the lease for the resident including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities. In the event the resident does not qualify financially, a guarantor may be substituted.
Pretty much everything! Virtual tours, online document submittal and credit checks. We also have an online payment portal for monthly rents which can be set up with automatic withdrawals to assist with forgetfulness.
Nope! Unlike university provided housing, our properties are leased on a 12 month basis.